The following is a checklist for you to refer to if your CV isn’t getting any responses:
- Check the spelling, grammar and sentence structure before you send your cover letter or CV.
- Tailor your CV to the specific job you’re applying for.
- Make sure your CV isn’t too long.
- Avoid applying for the wrong job based on your qualifications.
- Study the job requirements and make sure you understand them.
- Set up your job alerts on various job searching sites to be ahead.
- Always re-read your CV to eliminate any errors you may have made.