To add an email address to your mobile Yahoo! Mail contacts (and ensure delivery), follow these steps:
Mobile (Tablet/Phone) Email Apps
- Tap the hamburger menu (three stacked lines) in the top left.
- Tap Settings and scroll down to Filters.
- Select the email account you want to add a filter for.
- Tap the + icon to add a new filter.
- Name it anything you want (such as “Whitelist”), then either:
- Add the exact email you want to whitelist OR;
- Add the @domain.com you want to whitelist to get deliveries from every email at that domain.
- Click the ✓ icon in the top right to save the filter.
Desktop Yahoo Mail
To whitelist contacts with these email providers:
- Click the contact book in the right-hand menu.
- At the bottom of the sidebar, click +Add new contact.
- Enter the name and email information of the sender you want to whitelist (you can use a business name).
- Click Save.