- Welkom, Free, South Africa View on Map
- posted 3 weeks ago
- Posted : 6 Jan 2022 -Accepting applications
- View(s) 1132
Qualification Matric CertificateBachelor Degree
Years of experience 2
Primary Areas of Responsibility
– Provision of technical accounting leadership to the divisions and within head office. Consolidation of the company results and drafting of Annual Financial Statements in compliance with relevant accounting policies and IFRS.
– Responsible for the presentation of financial information in the annual report, and preparation of periodic reports to the Audit Committee
– Provide technical accounting guidance for Group Finance, the Group’s divisions, Tax, Treasury and other head office departments.
– Prepare and review the posting of accounting entries to reflect Group restructures and acquisitions.
– Review and control key financial statement items, in particular exceptional items and pensions.
– Present the financial information in the preliminary announcement and back half of the annual report.
– Liaise with the external auditors in respect of disclosures in the back half of the annual report and preliminary announcement.
– Prepare the audit committee paper.
– Prepare the quarterly Balance Sheet Committee papers.
Provide technical accounting guidance
Prepare and review the posting of accounting entries to reflect Group restructures and acquisitions.
Review and control key financial statement items
External and Internal Reporting
2 to 5 years’ experience
South African Institute of Chartered Accountant