- Sasolburg, Free, South Africa View on Map
- posted 3 weeks ago
- Posted : 11 Jan 2022 -Accepting applications
- View(s) 892
Qualification Matric CertificateBachelor Degree
Years of experience 3
Essential duties and responsibilities
- Summarise current financial status by collecting information and finalizing Trial Balance
- Preparation of general ledger reconciliations
- Prepare asset and liability account entries by compiling and analysing account information
- Processing of all general ledger journal entries including accruals & prepayments.
- Substantiate financial transactions by reviewing documents
- Analyse warrantee costs & chargeback to suppliers
- Assisting with preparation of year-end audit packs
- Ensures IFRS compliance.
- Capturing of GRV’s & creditors invoices on the system as required
- Preparation of creditors’ reconciliations.
- Verifying documentation, and requesting disbursements
- Capturing of payments as per the payment schedule / cash flow.
- Capturing of sales orders on the system as required
- Preparation of electronic statement & submission to customer for upload by due date
- Capturing of customer payments
- Maintenance of fixed asset registers and Tax Register.
- Review & control of capital expenditure and documentation
- Prepare asset reports & ensure asset register compliance to IFRS
- Calculation of monthly tax provision for management accounts purposes
- Calculation of Provisional Tax payments
- Preparation of tax schedules
- Preparation of cash flow forecast.
- Capturing of Local & International payments supplier payments on electronic banking
- Obtain reserve bank approvals for international payments
- Submit documentation to international banking for beneficiary and payment releases
- Preparation of payment and receipt schedules for cash flow management purposes.
- Import Salaries journals
- Analyse foreign salary schedule and provide HR payroll calculations for Expats salary
- Reconcile expat bonus payout received against provisions for made for that period
- Assisting with the administration & capture of stock takes
- Calculation of royalties
- Liaise with company insurer for claims & policy renewals etc.
- Administering the petty cash.
- Assisting the Accounting Manager with ad-hoc tasks.
- Willingness to challenge new job fields (even if those are out of his/her specialties), and multiple competing tasks required for the growth & goals of a start-up company
- Value teamwork-oriented culture and
- Good communication Skills
- Work independently as a professional
- Attention to Detail
- Strong work ethic and high standards for achievement
Experiential and educational requirements
- Qualifications: The minimum qualification is a 3 year National Diploma. A Bachelor’s Degree or above in related field would be advantageous.
- Experience: A minimum of 3 years’ experience as an Accountant
- Experience related to the automotive industry would be advantageous
- Advanced Computer Literacy (Including Financial Software ( Sage Pastel Evolution) and MS Office with advanced excel skills)